Jundee Mine Site

Jundee South borders Northern Star Resources’ Jundee gold mine and is interpreted to contain the same key geological structures which are believed to control mineralisation at Jundee. Wiluna. Rome2rio makes travelling from Geraldton to Jundee Gold Mine easy. The Jundee mine was opened in 1995, originally as an open pit operation and, from 1997, also as an underground mine. Country Dance Club. This project Click for more details... JUNDEE/NIMRAY GOLD OPERATIONS - RESOURCE A project in the WA Within Wiluna. Save. Given the COVID-19 pandemic, call ahead to verify hours, and remember to practice social distancing.

Mining started in 1995 from eventually ten open pits and underground mining started in 1997. Thereafter it was known as the Jundee-Nimary Gold Mine which, at that time, was owned by Eagle Mining Corporation. The mine expanded to include the Nimary mine as part of it's operations and was known as Jundee-Nimary. This is part of the central north-south strking superpit with sections from the south called Nim 3, Moore, Deakin, Nim 6, Northwest, Nim 1 and Nim 2. Share. The mine is located in the centre of the Yandal Goldfield, 55 kilometres north east of the remote outback town of Wiluna in Western Australia. Tips; Jundee Mine Site.

Jundee Gold Mine (Jundee-Nimary), Jundee Goldfield, Wiluna Shire, Western Australia, Australia : Located 50 kilometres north-east of Wiluna. Open Cut, Mining type at Approximately 40 km east southeast of, Wiluna, WA 6646 Similar Projects Cordell Reports On MATILDA GOLD MINE TAILINGS DAM Currently at the Construction stage In Wiluna is a project estimated to be $ 100000000. The mine operated from 1955-1963 and officially closed in 1964 with little to no decommissioning. Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the world. [1] Originally, the mine was owned to 51% by Great Central Mines , which acquired the remaining 49% in early 1995 for US$ 89 million, alongside 30% of the Bronzewing Gold Mine . Perth Int'l (YPPH) - Jundee (YJUN) - Flight Finder - Find and track any flight (airline or private) -- search by origin and destination. (David Bell/CBC) comments Developers of a stored hydroelectric power project to be built next to a retired open pit coal mine east of Jasper National Park have enlisted TC Energy Corp. as a partner. The Jundee-Nimary gold deposit has a strike of approximately four kilometres and a width of 2.5 kilometres. The underground mine was included in 1997. The former Gunnar Mine site is located on the north shore of Lake Athabasca, approximately 25 kilometres southwest of Uranium City. site overview Located in the Northern Goldfields region of Western Australia, more than 500 kilometres north of Kalgoorlie, Jundee began as an open-pit gold mine in 1996 before moving underground. You can also try a different route while coming back by adding multiple destinations. … TSF1 is an above-ground facility, and will be raised by nominally 2.0m from the current Stage 4 crest level of RL2564.0m to a new Stage 5 crest level of RL2566.0m. Photos of the Jundee mine site village in Western Australia, owned by Newmont JUNDEE - GOLD project. Nim 6 Gold Mine, Jundee Gold Mine (Jundee-Nimary), Jundee Goldfield, Wiluna Shire, Western Australia, Australia : The Nim 6 Gold Mine is an open pit as part of the larger north-south striking superpit in the central part of the Jundee mine complex.